Sunday, June 1, 2008

Memorial weekend

Ooooh! Isn't he soooo cute!
Booh loves playing with Lu Lu Bell (our cat)
Booh and Lu lu Bell are up to no good

Here is my sister Deb, my grandma, me, and Booh
Here's my mama holding little Lucy


Here is little Emma looking at her new little cousin Lucy Here is Pam's new little girl Lucy




Here are some of my nieces and nephews at the park
Here are all the May birthdays that were being celebrated that day. Russ,Derek,me,and my Dad
Here is my favorite friend,my grandpappy








Here are some pics from this Memorial weekend. We have a huge park in our neighborhood where we always have birthdays and different activities at.
Here is Grandpappy playing the harmonica and of course we're all singing.

3 comments:

Jesse and Tiffany said...

Booh is so dang cute! We need to have a dog night out!!! Your little nieces are adorable!

Kimberly Phair said...

hi tiff,
yes!! we really need to have a dog night out. i want to give coco big kisses!

Mrs. Knight said...

Happy belated birthday, Kim! When are we going to do a girl cousin night out? Kendell will be in town in August, maybe we should do it then!