Sunday, May 18, 2008

Life is great!!!

Now that I have my own personal blog, I wanted to share some of my favorite pictures of family!

This is one of my favorite pictures of Booh when he was 6 months old. He used to love sitting in between the console in the car....what a cutie!!
This is Thanksgiving with two of my sisters, Pam and Mandy. Pam was a few months pregnant in this picture and just had her baby girl Lucy a couple weeks ago!!My cute little munchkins nieces Ava and Maisy
This picture was taken a few weeks ago of my cute little niece Emma and me. We were having fun playing and laughing! Isn't she so freaking cute??!!

Easter Sunday at my brother Mike's house. Here I am with Grandpa Mills and my niece Ava.
My sister Pam's baby shower in April with my nieces Ella, Emma, and Gracie.
Life is good!


6 comments:

Mandy said...

WOOHOO!! YAY Kim has a blog! Welcome to tbe blogging world sista!

san said...

kim - i have to admit - i am mad! you never called me back when i was in town last month!! ok - i'm over it.

You look amazing!! (giz)

Mrs. Knight said...

Kim--great to see your blog! By the way--that developmental program I couldn't remember the name of at the baby shower was Kids on the Move. Check it out.

Jesse and Tiffany said...

I freakin love the picture of Booh!! So Cute! I put more pictures of Coco up on my blog you will have to check it out!

Val said...

Kim,
I love your blog! Keep the posts coming. I'm a bit of a blogstalker so I'll be checking back often!!
Love,
Val

AJ Biedel said...

I love all the pics! How do you keep getting younger????